Market Reference Data Spending: Under Control – Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters and others
XMon (XMonitor) allows clients to save costs on market data, reduce the time spent managing those costs and improves transparency over data spending and data flows within the enterprise.
XMon empowers financial institutions by providing them with a comprehensive understanding of market data usage and costs and improves their control over market data spending.
Real‐time Monitoring and Analytics
- Global view of static data downloads as they occur across the enterprise and live usage counters.
- Real‐time view of end user market subscriptions and fixed costs.
- Global view of spending quotas and budget alerts.
- Enterprise wide indicators provide consumption information at a glance.
Dynamic Flow Control
- Actively control the flow of data using granular flow control rules.
- Control costs of test and development systems.
- Prevent erroneous downloads from occurring and incurring costs for data that is not required.
- Generate consolidated usage reports across data vendors and internal systems and export reports in Excel and PDF formats.
- Regenerate data invoices and reconcile spending.
- Generate cost allocation reports for business lines, based on real system spending.
- Schedule and automatically email market data usage reports to key stakeholders in the enterprise.
- Run what‐if scenarios using actual recorded past data requests.
- Validate the impact of data vendor pricing changes and view the impact of business changes on the overall cost of market data.
- Stay in control of market data spending, be proactively notified of important alerts concerning data flows: SLA response breaches, erroneous data downloads, contract term expiries and more.
XMon reduces over‐spending and provides evidence to help clients confidently answer the toughest questions around market data spending:
XMon adds a new dimension to market data cost management and provides unparalleled visibility, control and governance over market data spending.