The Exchange Guide is the one-stop shop for information about Exchange contracts governing the use of market data (not trading systems).
The Exchange Guide provides data relating to the key points of many different Exchange contracts around the world. A common format for easy reference makes using the Exchange Guide simplicity in itself.
Exchanges, Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTF’s) and Indexes are listed. Avoid expensive surprises by making sure that your company adheres to the rules governing those exchanges which you are getting market data from!
Subscription to the Exchange Guide provides unlimited access via the internet to the substantial interactive database of up to date rules from exchanges across the globe. Data is tabulated under 27 key headings including:
- Exchange description
- Pricing summary, delayed data fees, billing processes, reporting processes, reporting tools, & usage periods
- Audits, retention period
- Special terms, disaster recovery, discounts, development users, mobiles/handheld.
- Market depth
- Enterprise data, data in apps, derived data, databasing
- Unit of count, MISU, netting, simultaneous access
- Liability control
- Sample instruments, sample indices
Spearhead is a platinum partner with the Exchange Guide and as such has exclusive rights both in the UK and globally. Please contact Spearhead for more information and to sign up for this invaluable resource.